Here we are when we checked into the hospital and realized we really were going to have a baby that night! What a great day!!! I joked Porter was going to be a lazy boy since he was showing no signs of coming, but really his timing was just perfect. He decided to come on Friday night/early Saturday morning. That way, Jonathan and I were both off work, and his Uncle Brian could be in town! How considerate of the little fella'. The day before I went into labor, we went to the doctor and scheduled to be induced the next week. I think this scared Porter, so he came on.
February 12, 2011
7 pounds, 14 ounces
19 inches
3:07am
February 12, 2011
7 pounds, 14 ounces
19 inches
3:07am
And here is the first family photo! He is just perfect in every way. After he was born, he opened his eyes and looked at Jonathan and I for about an hour, as if he was thinking..."I know your voices! You're my mom and dad!" Best feeling in the world.
Isn't he beautiful!!!
He loves his mommy.
And his daddy. I think they look just alike here. Other than my nose. This picture melts my heart.
And there are about a thousand other pictures. I'll just include a few of my favorites.
Getting his hearing screening done...which he passed so quickly. He is already gifted. I think he looks HILARIOUS in this picture. "Do these sensors make my cheeks look too big?"
Finally home with big brother Hank. Hank is thrilled.
First family picture at home!!!
ADORABLE.
In his chair the day we got home from the hospital! He looks so little in there!
Porter is doing so great at home! I'll post more later of all the fun things he is doing, and all the pictures we are taking!
Beth
Yay yay yayyyyyy this made my day. Now I can keep up with that little precious boy. So glad you finally caved!!!
ReplyDeleteYeah, welcome to the blog world! I'm calling you tomorrow so I can schedule another visit to see that precious boy! The blog looks great!
ReplyDelete