Loot from the bunny: 2 books about bunnies, a bunny, and a toy
Cutest little boy around
Family pic...Porter napped through this part
Talking and smiling with Aunt Kay
Cousin Ab
Loving on Uncle Brian...good thing he didn't poop on you this time. It would have ruined both of your Easter outfits.
This is what happens when everyone at Easter lunch brings you a bunny.
Aren't I cute?
My little Easter bunny
Loves to sit with Dada
4 generations
Needless to say, after all this action and being passed from person to person all weekend, little Port Port was worn out! But it was a great first Easter for him. We all took a nice nap, and then played with bunnies the rest of the night.
This is my first t-shirt. It is a size 18months, but I decided to go ahead and wear it. Isn't it so funny?!
Happy Monday, and have a great week!
Beth
Beth...
ReplyDeletePorter is so cute!!! I loved his sweet easter outfit and all his bunnies!! Hope you are doing well!