Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Lately...

There hasn't been a post on here in a while because our computer crashed, taking with it our hard drive. I backed up a lot of our pictures on CDs, but still lost about a year and a half worth of pictures. Luckily, all of my pictures of Porter were still on my memory card. I had to put all of them back on the computer once we finally got it running.  Hopefully it will stay running for a while.  So, without further adieu, here is what we have been up to since I last blogged.  Sorry for the long post, but this little boy does so many cute things, that I knew you would want to see them!

Mother's Day!  Look how sweet my baby boy is.  He picked me roses, made me muffins, and even got me a sweet book that I can read to him.  He may have had a little help...
My boys made my first Mother's Day so special.
Cuddle time with Uncle Brian.  We miss you!!!

Family Lunch

This is what happens when you play SO HARD!  You fall fast asleep in your bumbo.  HAHAHA!

Guess how old I am?  3 MONTHS!  Where did the time go?  And look how cute and chubby I am!

Have you seen this?  It's my hand!

Looking cute for my 3 month picture in my chair.  My great-Mimi bought me this super cute outfit.

A lingerie shower for Shanna.  Porter was not welcome at this event.  Katie, Rachel, and Shanna, you are the best friends I could ever ask for!  I can't wait for Shanna's big day!!!

This was from tummy time today.  He is enjoying it more now, and he stared at this toy as if he was saying, "Oh...are you looking at me?"




Here is where Jonathan and I were 4 years ago tomorrow... 



And I love him more everyday.  So happy this past year brought us our sweet Porter! 

Lots of Love,
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment