Sunday, June 12, 2011

4 Months Old!

Today, Porter turned 4 months old.  Tear in my heart.  I feel like we brought him home from the hospital yesterday.  But it is also so exciting, because each day he does something new and fun.  Here are his new tricks and trades: LOVES looking at himself in the mirror, smiles CONSTANTLY, looks for Jonathan and me in a room, has the cutest little giggle you've ever heard (with a rare belly laugh every now and then), wears a size 2 diaper, holds onto his feet, grabs toys and holds them, chews on his hands, drools a river, sleeps 11-12 hours every night (he inherited this from me), rolls over when left on his back, "talks" constantly, never cries, and LOVES to snuggle.  He does so many fun things.

I need to warn you...the following 4 month pictures are cute.  I mean, real cute.  You may want to sit down, they are that cute.  And there is a lot of baby chub involved.  Who knew chub, drool, and toothless grins could be so cute?!

These eyes *twinkle*
And if you could only know how kissable these cheeks are!




I like how this one looks with the "antiqued" setting.  He is one happy boy!




And then, when he is real happy, he puts those little hands together and giggles.  Melts my heart.




Time to put an outfit on.




Reclined.  So comfy.  He was looking at his dad in this picture.  Pure sweetness!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment