Thursday, September 22, 2011

Makes Me Laugh

Here are several pictures of why I laugh at Porter all day long.  Although I feel like I am constant entertainment for him right now, he really is the one doing the entertaining....


Hmmm....Let's see here....what toy do I want to play with now?



Happy Boy



He wakes up like this EVERY morning, which is good for me.  Typically, I'm not very happy in the mornings, but seeing this face makes me the happiest ever.



Mom...is that you out there?  Are you going to feed me breakfast?



I tried to get a picture of his face as he took a bite of squash.  It is NOT a big hit at our house right now.  Of course he smiles every time I point the camera at him, so this is what you get.


Porter also has several new tricks that he wanted me to let you know about:

He was seen yesterday on his knees and hands.  Next up: crawling.  

He lifts his arms up for you to pick him up.  I LOVE IT.  Makes me feel good inside.

When I say "ma-ma" or "da-da", he stares at me like I'm really teaching him something.  Hopefully he'll start trying that soon!  He acts like he wants to so bad.  Honestly, I think he may skip over the whole mommy/daddy first words and go straight to "Hank," his BFF.

And my second new favorite trick (second to lifting his arms) is him getting excited.  If I get all excited at something he does and clap my hands (something we're working on), he will wave his hands in the air and squeal.  He gets so excited too!  Simple pleasures for me.

These are all simple pleasures, actually.  But they make my days so happy!

Lots of Love,
Beth



No comments:

Post a Comment