When you live in Tennessee and you have a child, you run to the nearest pumpkin patch every fall. So we paid our dues this past Saturday and went to Gentry's Farm while my brother and his adorable girlfriend were with us. It was, of course, the coldest and rainiest Saturday of October, but the rain cleared out and we bundled up. I should say that prior to this, we had a garage sale with friends, and Jonathan and I had been out in the cold rain convincing people they should buy our junk...which they did! And, much to my dismay, my boys were too bundled up to sport their coordinating pumpkin outfits like every other child does when attending the pumpkin patches :)
Asking Porter to smile would have been too much.
The whole gang
The love birds
Porter posing with pumpkins on a pickup. He looks a little nervous, huh? I think his nervousness may have something to do with falling off the kitchen cabinet several months back (which he STILL talks about). Poor buddy.
My big boys. Port was so proud of his pumpkin!






No comments:
Post a Comment