Monday, September 5, 2011

Porter Loves Long Weekends

What a great long weekend it was!  We spent some time at the lake relaxing, and Porter loved every minute of it.  He's such a good travel buddy.  This picture cracks me up, because you can see that cute little tooth he has...still just one tooth (but maybe soon to be two).  He loved splashing in his little pool that we brought down to the dock.





The other day he was sitting on the island in his Bumbo while I made some baby food.  He loves to sit and watch while I cook.  He also loves to turn the sink on, but couldn't seem to figure out how to turn it off.  I took his hand and moved the handle, on and off, on and off, on and off.  Then I stepped back.  He did it himself over and over.  He was so proud, and looked up like, "I got it!"  I took this picture today after we got home.  He was practicing with the faucet again, but refused to work while I had the camera pointed at him.  He is twisted totally sideways in the picture, which makes him look like he has a foot growing out of the side of his body.




Hope you enjoyed your weekend too!  

Lots of Love,
Beth

1 comment:

  1. Hilarious! I love it! And I have a message for Porter:
    Dear Port,
    We would love to have you (and your Mommy and Daddy) over for dinner to return your hospitality. Consult your calendar and let me know what works for you. Love you cutie!

    Love,
    Aunt Jen and Uncle Chris

    ReplyDelete