Thursday, October 20, 2011

Picture Frame Redo



Back several months ago, I purchased these jewels at the flea market.

Don't ask me if I've started my bed-turned-porch swing project.  One day.  But I have completed my picture frame remodel.  I have been meaning to take pictures of the finished project, but just kept forgetting.  So here they are!





I achieved the shabby chic look with these by using some crackle paint that Martha Stewart sells at Home Depot.  First I painted the frames a nice green color, then put the crackle paint on top.  I think they turned out great!  I put pictures from Porter's 4 month photo session in them...just in time for him to get the next set of pictures done.  He just had the 8 month session last weekend...sniff, sniff.  The first year is going by too quick.

Lots of Love,
Beth


No comments:

Post a Comment