Friday, December 16, 2011

A Little Catch-Up

Here's a little catch-up in pictures.  I felt the need to add this so when I look back at this blog later, I won't wonder what the huge gap in postings was about.

We hosted Thanksgiving at our house with all of our family there to be thankful for.  Laurie, John, Carrie, and Nate spent the night...the bath tub pic is the only one of the 3 of them we have.  Ever.  They had a great time!









These 3 are going to be trouble one day!!!  Best buddies.



Decorating for Christmas!




We went to Dallas to see Sara!  It was our first time there to see her, and we really had SO MUCH FUN!  It was also Porter's first plane ride.  He was good and all, but you can only confine a busy 9 month old to his mommy's lap for so long.  My arms were noodles by the time we landed there and then back home.  I think this will become an annual tradition!  This pic was from the Children's Parade downtown.  We started the weekend off right!  Click here to go to a posting Sara did about our weekend.  They took a lot more pictures than I did...mostly of the Port.



While there, Sara showered Porter with gifts.  In fact, we couldn't pack them all in the suitcase when we returned home.  These were so cute that I had to take a picture.  Nativity DUCKS for the bathtub.  A complete set, including baby Jesus, the 3 wiseducks, and all the rest of the scene.  They're hilarious!  And such a fun gift!



Porter loving the bath tub



How do you like my new winter hat?


That's all for now!  Only 9 days until Christmas, and we're counting down!!!

Lots of Love,
Beth

1 comment:

  1. I changed my blog address, so you may need to change it on the side - the new address is abbyslifeonrockytop.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete