Happy Valentine's Day!!! I have always LOVED Valentine's Day for some reason. Actually, I know why...because my mom always made it special when we were little. We'd have a special breakfast, or cute cookies, and she always get us some sort of little present to open before we went to school. It was just fun. So my love for the holiday has continued through the years. This morning, Port and I had a special little breakfast together! I made him some heart-shaped berry muffins and had a little book for him called, "Snuggle Puppy, a little love song." I hope he enjoyed himself, because I did!
Clearly, he loved the book.
Afterwards, Porter took a little tumble down 2 stairs. We then proceeded to do some grocery shopping at the local Kroger, my least favorite place in the city. It resulted in him getting mad at me every 30 seconds when I wouldn't let him eat my grocery list. Oh my. Happy Valentine's Day!!!
How'd he like the book?! So cute! I'm sure he loved it. Can't wait to see yall Thursday!
ReplyDelete