Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Oh, Life

Oh, life.  You can be funny sometimes.  It's usually just when I seem to think I've got it all together too.  This week hasn't been terrible by any means, but just one of those weeks that makes you go, "Really?"  For instance, once upon a time, it was a bright and sunny day.  A boy and his dog went out to play.

Hmmm...why is the hound dog not sitting right?  Why has he been limping? So off to the vet we go.  The goober tore his ACL.  Yes, his ACL.  Like what athletic humans tear...only he's a dog.  So here he is a few days later...now with a big incision, lots of drugs, and a blow to our bank account.  Gotta love him.


Got that taken care of, then what happens next?  He chews the stitches out while I'm out of the room for 10 minutes.  Back to the vet.  Resedated.  Restitched.  Now back home.  Hyperventilating from cone on head.  Cone off head.  Cone back on head for good.  (I must upload a video later, because he is hobbling on 3 legs and running into EVERYTHING with the cone!)  I think he is finally taken care of though.  Here's to 2 weeks of leash walking and cone wearing. :)


This little boy can brighten anyone's day though.  So we had to go to Chick-fil-a for a fun little lunch.  He was so proud of himself for getting a kids meal and drinking from a straw.





What a happy boy, and this is what I look forward to coming home and seeing every day!!!  What a huge blessing that is!  This picture is really funny to me, and I finally figured out what it is...you can actually see his neck!!!

We'll be celebrating the little boy's 1st birthday all weekend!!!  Yipee!!!

Lots of Love,
Beth





1 comment:

  1. My poor Hanky!!! We were having a sleepover this weekend last year awww

    ReplyDelete