With his happy hound. But the hound hasn't been so happy lately. Since he is recovering from ACL replacement, Hank hasn't been able to play outside by himself, and must be on a leash when outside. That really rained on his parade. Notice the awkward sit pose there.
Sweet Cheeks himself.
A little morning jog to get things going. Porter looks not too thrilled, which I blame on me standing in front of him and blocking his view. He loves the stroller because he gets to look at everything in the neighborhood.
Playing on the patio. The grass back there is now approximately 2 feet tall already. I almost lost Porter in it the other day.
Handsome.
Watching Hank. He keeps an eye on him at all times. If he gets too far away, he goes to get him. Port's favorite new game right now is to crawl as fast as lightning over to Hank's bed, pat Hank until he gets up, and then belly flop onto his bed. Just what I wanted: a baby in my dog's bed.
Lots of love,
Beth

No comments:
Post a Comment