Went to the pool with a friend, snacked on some Goldfish while lounging.
Got a little trimmy trim trim back there!
Got these sweet canvases from the amazing Katie Mosley. We wanted one from each session with her, so they are from newborn, 4, 8, and 12 months. She's amazing, and these are adorable hanging in the den. I could look at them all day. I must have taken the picture a little crooked, because they're not hanging crooked.
A little visit with Uncle Brian.
A trip to the zoo! The meerkats are still his favorite. I guess he likes them because they walk right up to the glass, and they're on his level. It's so cute.
Hanging with dad at the zoo.
Watching the elephants with mom at the zoo.
He toddled all over that zoo! Next time we go back, we will try and pick a day that isn't 95 degrees :)
Lots of Love,
Beth



No comments:
Post a Comment