Since we returned from the Happiest Place on Earth (Disney, duh), we've had a busy couple of weeks. First things first, we had a Super Bowl party with our Life Group. Thank you, Pinterest, for motivating me to actually make strawberries into footballs.
Then we had a little snow action here. It was maybe an inch. And it lasted approximately 5 hours on the ground before it was completely melted. But this may be all we get this year, so we took full advantage and busted out the sled, built a snowman, and threw snowballs. This was Port's first experience actually playing in the snow, and he LOVED it!
And then, as if I'm not sad enough about him turning TWO TOMORROW, this big boy got a big boy bed. Sniff. He absolutely loves it, and sleeps like a champ in it. He hasn't learned that he can climb in and out yet, and I'm so glad. He's the best.
And that brings us to the pooping issues. My poor little bud has had a lot of tummy issues since our last day in Disney. At first, I thought he was messed up from traveling and eating fruit/drinking some juice. He improved after we got home, and then 2 days later was back where he started. I will spare you the gruesome details, but it's bad. And the little thing is skinny. It hurts my heart. This has been going on for 2 weeks now. Plus, this is probably the 5th time this year that he has had issues to the point of weight loss, so now we're wondering if there is something going on. We did a bunch of lab work, and everything is negative so far, and we are so thankful for that. I just want my little buddy to feel better. Nobody should be sick on their birthday, especially! I took this sweet picture below at the doctor last week. He had just gotten his blood drawn, and they gave him some Mickey stickers. He was sooo excited. I've drawn blood on a lot of kids, but I've never seen one smiling like this right afterwards! And look at those eyelashes.
And here is Port's first Sonic Cherry Limeade. Had to document the occasion.
So say a little prayer for Port's tummy, and for him to be back to his happy self.
Lots of Love,
Beth



No comments:
Post a Comment