Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Easter 2013

Well, I'm just now blogging about Easter, but better late than never.  I guess I just need to get used to being late with everything, now that child #2 is about to make an appearance.  I was 36 weeks pregnant on Easter, and I thought, "I bet I'll only be pregnant a couple more weeks."  That was funny.


We started the weekend off with our church egg hunt.  This was Porter's first Easter egg hunt, and he had a blast!  He wanted to open up each egg as he found it, just to see what was inside.



Family photo attempt.  When you're 36 weeks pregnant, you probably shouldn't squat down for a pic with your 2 year old.



Porter and his buds:  Harper, Eli, and Noland.



After the egg hunt, we had lunch at Chick-fil-a.  Due to an early wake-up that day, plus all the fun, this kid passed out and slept straight through a loud Saturday lunch with friends.  I think he enjoyed snuggling on his baby brother.



Then we had more egg hunting and prizes with the Smith family.



And an Easter bunny visit the next morning!



Checking out his fun prizes.




Family photo before church.  Remarkably, this was taken with the camera timer.



And then another egg hunt and lunch at BeaBea and Pops'.  


We are so blessed to have such great family and friends to celebrate with!

Lots of love,
Beth




No comments:

Post a Comment