Well, I'm still pregnant. Friday is the due date, so we're 3 days away now. I thought all along that I would have this baby at least a week early, since it's my second baby and all. That's funny now. And as this pregnancy has gone on, there has been little things that make me go, "Really?!" The best example is shown here:
Yes, this is a boot on my foot. A stress fracture to the ole 2nd metatarsal landed me in this bad boy for the next 4-6 weeks. I'm thrilled. Just what I wanted to drag around with my large belly. And if I wasn't already hot enough from the pregnancy hormones, I now sweat constantly due to the heat of this boot. I love it. And just to clarify...no, this photo is not a lunar eclipse or me holding my finger partly over the camera.
AND, as if comments from random strangers aren't bad enough when you're 9 months pregnant, you should try wearing a boot and being 9 months pregnant. The comments are just out of control. My favorite one so far happened on the elevator as I was leaving work... "I hope you get some rest, sweetie. You look tired." Thanks. I AM TIRED. :) Seriously, I'll never understand why strangers feel the need to talk about how big/small, good/bad you look. Or the horror stories they feel the need to tell you about their own pregnancies. It's just not comforting.
But then I get to hang out with this boy, and he makes everything better...
Everyone should vacuum shirtless with sunglasses on. Much cooler.
What are you looking at? I just woke up.
Playing outside non-stop these days.
He's really into playing ball
Whoops. Wrong end. But he loves his new baseball bat and tee!
Only a few more days of waiting, and we will be holding our sweet baby boy. I'm getting induced on May 1st, if he hasn't come by then. I'm really terrified of getting induced, so I'm just praying it doesn't reach that point! And tomorrow is my last day at work! Hooray! I think I'm going to make it...
Lots of Love,
Beth




No comments:
Post a Comment