Thursday, June 6, 2013

Griffin: 1 month

Sweet Griffin is 1 MONTH old now.  It's gone by super fast, and also super slow all at the same time...if you know what I mean.


I can't get enough of this sweet face.  He's perfect.

Griffin is one snuggly little guy.  He likes to tuck his face under my chin when he falls asleep, and I LOVE it.  He also started smiling at me this week, which was miraculous.  At first, I thought he must just be gassy, but he has definitely been smiling at me every day since then.  I have to pull out a crazy voice and get right in his face, but sure enough, I'll get a big grin.  Sweetness.  He started cooing too, and I love the way he flaps his little arms and takes short quick breaths when he gets excited.  His smallest little clothes are getting just a little snug, and he switched up to size 1 diapers.  He has a strong love of his pacie, and I love to watch him suck on it.  Just this week, we started to get in a little routine. We go to bed around midnight, then get up around 5am for a feeding, then go back to bed until Porter gets up around 8am.  I like this routine much better than the old one!  Every afternoon when I put Porter down for his nap, Griffin and I have some cuddle time and take a little nap too.  Can he just stay this size and take naps with me forever?




This sweet boy is such a blessing.  Porter thinks he's pretty great too.  Every morning, Porter wants to go see "Baby Griffin."  We are so thankful for our 2 beautiful boys!

Lots of Love, 
Beth




No comments:

Post a Comment