Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Since We've Been Home

Life has been BUSY since bringing Griffin home from the hospital.  Some days I look up and realize it's 1:00 and I should probably feed Porter lunch!  But it's a good kind of busy, and I'm loving every second of taking care of these 2 sweet boys God gave us.  Since I'm sort of a germ freak and paranoid about Griffin picking up something before he develops an immune system, we have been pretty much isolated to the house or having fun outside.  We haven't let that stop us from having some fun, though!


Port learned to swing on the big boy swings at the park.  We have made several trips to Granny White Park for a little fun over the last couple of weeks.


 We've played outside with the water...Port's favorite pastime.



 This was after dinner at Blue Coast Burrito, our favorite Mexican joint.  Our first dinner out with both the boys!  Griffin slept the whole time, and Porter loved his black bean quesadilla, of course.  This was also our 6th anniversary, and I agreed to go under the condition that we eat on the patio so Griffin wouldn't be around people.  We are so thankful for 2 healthy little boys, and this was probably our most fun anniversary dinner yet!


 A little fun at dinner with my big boy.  He's a ham!



 Griffin's first bath at home...his favorite thing is having his hair washed!



 Griff's first bath



 There has been a lot of this at home these days...Porter chasing Hank all over the house, cracking up laughing the whole time.  They LOVE each other!



 Clean boys after baths one night.  Griffin had the longest "stump" left over from his umbilical cord EVER.  Luckily, that thing fell off.


 Mother's Day 2013, the best one yet.  I love these boys.



 Mother's Day with my mom, or Bea Bea



 I love how Port is looking at Griffin here.  They are going to be best buds.



 Hey, Mom!



 Beautiful boy



 Looks just like Porter here!



No comments:

Post a Comment