Monday, July 1, 2013

Griffin, 2 Months


Griffin is 2 months old today, and he's the sweetest little thing.  I can't get enough of his snuggles, soft cheeks, cooing, and smiling.  A great milestone the past couple of weeks is that he's sleeping through the night.  This is HUGE for me!!!  Hooray!  He has gradually worked up to going to bed around 10:30 and then sleeping until somewhere between 6:30 and 8:30.  It is GREAT!  He is still in the bassinet in our room, so the next step is transitioning him to the crib in his room.  He's napping pretty good during the day, usually in his swing or on me :).  Oh well.  During the day he still likes to eat every 2-3 hours, but we're getting good sleep at night, so that's ok.  He's not a huge fan of his car seat, but we're working on that too.  Hopefully he'll like it before we drive to the beach in August!  Here are some sweet 2 month pictures I took of him today...
Big kid.



Hey guys...yep...2 months.



Naturally, Porter felt the need to entertain him.  They were playing peek-a-boo.



Seriously, he can't get much sweeter.  His eyes *twinkle*.  I tried to snap a shot of the grin he gives, but he would quit each time I got the camera close.



Porter had to have his picture made too!



Enough, Mom!  I'm done with pictures!


He's grown so much in 1 month!  He's a precious angel, even though he is a little needy at times.  We love these sweet boys.

Lots of love,
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment