Friday, August 2, 2013

The Best Summer Ever


I started to write a little about how this has been the best summer ever, but then I got really emotional, erased it all, and that's all I'll say about that for now.  

SO - here's a little update on the past 2 weeks.



VBS!  Porter LOVED it.  Our church has VBS at night, so we headed off last week for him to learn about the armor of God in the Medieval theme each night.  Here he is with the crown he made.



Clapping and singing songs during VBS.  One night after I put him to bed, I heard him in his room singing and chanting, "VBS! VBS!"  I'd say he liked it.



His "shield of faith" he made at VBS



And then this picture was just too sweet.  The boys after church in their matching outfits one Sunday.  Seriously, though...they were both screaming their heads off right before this due to a need for lunch and naps, but we managed to pull it together for one good picture.  :)



We have these tubs that we store toys in.  Porter refers to them as the "blue boats."  I think they look more alike than ever in this picture.



We went back to the lake this past weekend, and Porter got to go tubing again!



Fun in the sun



Speaking of sun, the littlest dude got some shades.  Just chilling with Nan on the dock.



Nan and Dada having fun on the dock



My fam

We are now entering the final month of my maternity leave.  I hope it's the slowest month of my life, but I know that won't happen.  Why can't it be summer forever!?

Lots of Love,
Beth




1 comment:

  1. So cute. Don't know how you have time to post all this, but I'm way impressed. Miss you all!!!

    ReplyDelete