Our little chubby is now 4 1/2 months, and is seriously the sweetest thing around. I never did post a 3 month picture, so this is 2 months combined. A lot has changed when I look at the pictures! Mostly just added rolls and bigger cheeks :).
3 months
3 months
4 months!
4 months!
Like I said, he can't get much sweeter. I took these pictures after church last Sunday, and he definitely was ready to eat and nap, but he still pulled out the charm for pictures.
At 4 months, Griffin...
Smiles all the time.
Started laughing...mostly when being tickled or at Hank :)
Feeds 6 times a day.
Takes 3 naps each day. 1 short morning nap, 1 long afternoon nap (at the same time as Porter, Hallelujah!!!), and 1 short evening nap.
Rolls all over the place. I think he's trying to catch Porter!
LOVES bath time! I was soaked tonight after his bath! He kicks those legs and waves his arms all over.
Is 15 pounds, 3 ounces (50th%) and 25 inches long (75th%).
Loves his play mat, exersaucer, and Bumbo. But he especially loves to be held and cuddle!
Is curious about everything and likes to look around wherever we are.
Porter still loves his brother, and constantly says "Baby Gwiffin is sweet." He's such a sweet blessing.
Lots of Love,
Beth





No comments:
Post a Comment