Saturday was Porter's 1 month birthday. A month, already?!?! I can't believe how much bigger he seems to be every morning when I get him out of his bassinet, or how much more he keeps his eyes open each day, or how much stronger he is each day. He holds his little head up so good now! I have taken his picture each week this month to see how big he is getting:
2 Days Old, First Day Home From the Hospital |
1 Week |
2 Weeks |
3 Weeks |
1 Month |
Snuggling on the couch with his daddy after work. Favorite pasttime of the evenings. |
Playtime with best bud Noland |
Sometimes, my eyes cross a little. It's hard work modeling. |
What are you looking at? |
Oh man, I'm cute. |
![]() A little family pic on a sunny day. A treat atop the camera makes the hound dog super focused. |
![]() He loves me, lots. So much so that he and the best husband in the world bought me the blue topaz ring there for having the little bud. |
His first bottle! He took it like a champ. He was looking at us like, "What's the big deal?" |
Reading with daddio. Porter got this book about daddies for Jonathan for Father's Day last year, when he was just the size of a raspberry. There are no books about Mommy yet... |
- Hanging a dining room chandelier
- Digging in the mud pit yard getting ready to seed grass (thanks, Granddaddy!)
- Porter meeting his Great-Granny for the first time
- Hanging curtains in the den
- Porter meeting Laurie and John
- Family dinner date at Carrabbas with Porter (his carseat was covered, don't worry...and he slept like an angel)
- Walks outside with Port and Pooh (a.k.a. Hank the Hound Dog)
- Christopher and Jennifer coming over to see Porter. Porter got some good snuggle time in with Jen.
- Getting the proofs from Katie Mosely of Porter's newborn shoot! Check them out here: http://www.pictage.com/1002895
I think that is about as big as this post should be. Plus, I should probably go and wash one of the what-seems-like-daily loads of Port's laundry. No one warned us the amount of laundry that tiny baby would go through (or the number of diapers). Coming soon...a hilarious post about bathtime.
Beth





Beth there are NEVER too many pictures!!! He is just so adorable. That little half smile is tooooo cuuute! Can't wait to see that little man!
ReplyDeleteBeth...
ReplyDeleteI love your blog! I ran across it on facebook so I thought I would check it out. Porter is adorable--I love the pictures! I am sure you are enjoying him so much! Congrats!
Ashley Castle