Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Porter's Room

As you know, we just completed a home remodel/addition just in the nick of time.  We finished just a few weeks before Porter was born.  Yet again, God showing his perfect timing (and sparing me of insanity).  I was looking back through the remodel pictures tonight, and Porter's room ended up with a great transformation!  Here are some before and after pics of his nursery:


BEFORE:
DURING:
AND AFTER:
Yes, I am in the process of hanging some more frames over his dresser.
I think he really loves his room too.  It gets lots of light, and he loves to look around and look at the light and windows.  It's really cute.  Here he is in his crib loving looking at his sheep mobile:


Beth

1 comment:

  1. I love love love reading your blog! Porter is just as precious as I knew he would be! love you Bethie:)

    ReplyDelete