I have always loved Easter, but now that Porter is here, I have a feeling I am really going to love Easter. A baby boy to dress and take to church, and fix an Easter basket for...so great! So I was delighted when we received this little Easter bunny outfit for Porter. There's just one problem...it's a size NB, or newborn. He has now graduated out of that size and into 0-3 months (sounds the same to me, but it's bigger) due to his chub. I have tried my hardest to squeeze him into this outfit numerous times. 3 to be exact. And do you know what has happened each time? Poop has busted out of his diaper. My theory is that the outfit is so tight, that it squeezes the diaper tightly, causing poop to be squeezed out like a tube of toothpaste (gross, I know). So here is your laugh for the day...pics of the bunny suit....pre-poop-busting.
Looks a bit tight, huh? hahaha
Lots of Love,
Beth
Brady had this same outfit:) He looks precious!!
ReplyDelete