Friday, April 15, 2011

The Past Week in Pictures

Here is what we have been up to since I last blogged one week ago.  Pictures say it the best.

Hanging out and talking to each other on the couch


Napping


More Napping


Playing with the shirt off


Taking baths...which he LOVES still. Check out the do' rag.


Lunchs on the patio in the pretty weather


Sitting up in my Bumbo!  Look how strong!  Can you say, Chub?  He LOVES to sit in this while we eat lunch outside.  He smiles and coos the whole time, until suddenly the weight of his head become too much and he slumps over and whines.  It's hard work holding that thing up.



And turning 2 months old!  I can't believe it!  Here are his pictures in the chair to document this month:




I also went back to work today.  Oh boy.  Bittersweet.  It was so nice to get back into it, but so sad to be gone from home for 11 hours.  I counted.  When I got home, he snuggled all over me and looked at me for the longest time, as if he really missed me!  We smiled, talked, and played the rest of the night.  In fact, he was so happy, that he smiled at me while getting his nose sucked out (a little snotty nose lately).  Sweet boy!

Lots of Love,
Beth


1 comment:

  1. First of all, I would like to say that those pink dog PJ pants bring back some great memories...I am very proud of you for being able to fit back into them so quickly after having a baby :) Second of all, you have the most adorable baby boy who is growing up so fast! I think I'm starting to see a little bit of you in him now! I love keeping up with your cute family on this blog...it makes me feel like I'm not so far away! Can't wait to see you all next weekend...Love you lots!

    ReplyDelete