Monday, March 26, 2012

Quarantined

We are quarantined to our house.  Last week the stomach bug went through everyone (including Hank), and this week Porter has a fever and the worst little cough you've ever heard.  So we have been isolated to the house for a good while now.  A couple of days ago we thought were in the clear, so we ventured out to lunch and Target, only to be isolated back to the house again.  During the 2 days that Porter felt ok last week, we played outside a lot.  The lighting was beautiful in our backyard one afternoon, so I took the camera out with us to play.  Hank had to join in on the fun too.  Here's what we got:

Just relaxin' in the grass


Mom made me sit here


Superman!!!


Mom, can I get up now?





Sweet little boy


This is my new favorite picture.  I LOVE it.  The adoring look on Hank's face, the chubby cheeks, the double chin, the little fingers, and Hank's gray whiskers that Porter has most definitely contributed to.  They love each other, even though Hank may not always say he does (he secretly does).  Yes, I washed Porter's hands after this.


Playing with bubbles when daddy got home


Hopefully we're on the mend.  Port ate a great dinner tonight, and his fever is gone, and he is currently jabbering a mile a minute in his room as I listen from the next room.  

Lots of Love,
Beth


No comments:

Post a Comment