Wednesday, March 21, 2012

What We've Been Up To, In Pictures

Here's a little post of catch-up.  There's been a lot of things weighing on my mind lately, none of which I want to write about on my blog.  But here are some pictures of my sweet baby, who makes me remember to crawl after Jesus and lift up my hands for him to hold me.  

It's not all fun and games, people.  This scene is quite ironic, so I couldn't help but take this picture (note the shirt).


He looks like he's up to no good here.


We spend a LOT of time outside, now that it's so pretty. He loves his car!


And he loves his dog.  He watches Hanky Boy wherever he goes.


Happy boy!!!


I tried to take a "group shot" of our playtime outside.  This picture cracks me up.  Hank was distracted by the camera, because .2 seconds before, he was licking me.  Porter was wrestling me.  I almost fell backwards.  And as with every day that I'm at home, my teeth aren't brushed, my hair's not combed, and there's no make up on.  Hence the need for me to give this photo an "antique" special effect to mask the scariness.  Just thought I'd be real and show you what every day life is like here.


Also this week, Port Port picked up the stomach bug in the good ole' nursery at church.  This was his first time to be sick.  He has had a few snotty noses, but nothing real.  This was real.  Thankfully, no fever. But we started out the top end, and now we've moved on to coming out the bottom end.  There's just nothing like changing sheets and clothes and giving baths multiple times each day.  He's been a trooper though, and is still happy, somehow.  Jonathan avoided it, and I pretty much did, so we're thankful.

Hopefully, I'll get the little walking boy on video, so I can post it on here.  He hasn't completely taken off yet, so it's hard to get a clip of it!

Lots of Love,
Beth

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love that pouty face. He is the cutest thing ever. And WALKING?!?! Ahhh!!! Can't wait to see that. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He doesn't look like a baby anymore - so big!!! Stomach bug is the worst, Bennie had it right after Thanksgiving. We had a lot of outfit changes.

    ReplyDelete