Thursday, October 4, 2012

September Events


September came and went before I even knew it.  What happened?  A lot at our house!  Here's a little recap of our month, in pictures...a lot of them.  They are in no particular order, though.


I threw a baby shower for my bestie, Sara.  It was so much fun. She has the best sisters, and we had a great time making it special for her.  We can't wait to meet baby Evelyn next month!!!!
Lots of food, each dish going along with a book for this baby book-themed shower!


Her cute belly shots


The drink station


Hostesses...I'm so blessed to be your friend!


Presents!


The loot



With the "grannies"...should we call them


Bestest buds and baby Evelyn


Porter waving bye-bye after the party.  He was sad it was over, because he loves a party!



Big, blue eyes

Now aside from the shower....


We got plantation shutters in our bedroom!!!  Yahoo!!!  No more temporary paper shades!  I guess they weren't so "temporary" since they were taped to our windows for a year and a half.


Porter mastered the spoon and enjoyed some chocolate pudding



We laughed so hard playing outside



We played in the bathtub



We went to Radnor with buddy Hayes



We ate all the raspberries...sad day.



And he got his FIRST BIG BOY HAIRCUT!!!
He sat perfectly still while she cut his hair.  Just held that little basketball and watched cartoons.  What a sweet boy.  Jonathan and I laughed at him the whole time.  And yes, we took the video camera.  I'm sure the girl thought we had LOST it.  haha



Afterwards


Isn't the haircut so handsome!?


Labor Day Weekend...

Port caught his first fish at the lake!!!


Pops was more proud than Port I think.


Fishing on the dock


Yes, we kept a hand on him at all times while on the dock.


I can't believe it's OCTOBER!!!  Happy Fall to all!!

Lots of Love,
Beth





No comments:

Post a Comment