Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Where to Start?

I don't even know where to begin?!  Here is a little update on our life in a few pictures. I guess the biggest news, though, is that Port is going to be a big brother in April.  We can't wait!!!  My 3 blog readers already know that news, but I'm just justifying why there have been no posts.
Some amazing friends gave us their double Bob stroller with the announcement of our #2 on the way.  This is what we're supposed to do with it, right?


October, went to Gentry's Farm.  Port LOVED it.


More Gentry's Farm.  What's not to love?


Sweet little puppy for Halloween.  He had the time of his life at trunk-or-treat at church.


Cousin love at Thanksgiving.  I had the camera on the wrong setting, but couldn't get another picture, because this was the only time during the course of the holiday that the 3 of them stood still. :)


Sometimes, on my days off, Porter and I have lunch dates.  This time, we went to Calypso Cafe.  I think this is the best kid's meal in Nashville, because it is some of Port's favs: black beans, mandarin oranges, and cheese toast.  He loved it!


Started decorating for Christmas!


Hank was feeling left out.  He hasn't been in a post in a while.  I promised him some screen time.


More Christmas decorating!  Porter has a little tree in his room.


Breakfast with Santa at church.  This picture is basically the same as his picture from last year, except he's bigger.  Better luck next year?


The 3 buddies.  Noland and Porter are still in despair.  Eli, who is now the mature 3 year old, was thinking, what's wrong with you guys?


Went to the Aquarium Restaurant at Opry Mills with the Smiths. Port was in awe.  


And our big announcement from yesterday: it's a BOY!!!  We had our parents over and lit up this blue Christmas tree on our porch.  Even though it was dark out, it was approximately 70 degrees.  But this picture looks hilarious to me because we are outside in December with a Christmas tree, and Port has no clothes on.  At some point every night, the kid always ends up naked.  I wasn't about to put clothes on him for the picture. :)



Here is our sweet baby boy's profile.  We can't wait to meet him and see what he's like.  He and Porter are going to have so much fun together!  And Hank doesn't even know what is about to hit him.

Lots of Love,
Beth


No comments:

Post a Comment